All Burbidge cabinets carry a five year guarantee which covers all manufacturing defects.
- The guarantee does not cover damage during installation or misuse.
- The guarantee is only applicable to the original purchaser who must have a proof of purchase and cannot be transferred to a third party.
- The cabinets must be installed correctly in accordance with our fitting instructions and are for domestic use in a room fitted with suitable ventilation and extraction.
- The cabinets must not be installed in an environment where frequent contact with water takes place – for example a wet room.
- The guarantee does not cover ex-display cabinets.
- To obtain replacement parts in accordance with the terms of this guarantee please contact the retailer who supplied the original products.
- The product guarantee may be invalidated through incorrect care and maintenance.
- When cleaning the cabinets only use a damp soft cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scouring pads. Any spillages should be wiped off immediately.
The terms of this guarantee do not affect consumer’s statutory rights.